Social Media Tips – Want to know How to reactivate Instagram account? Instagram is one of the most popular social networking sites in the world, with 1 billion active users. And who wants to be left out when there are so many Instagram users that are active. Today we have brief step by step how you can reactivate your Instagram account in this article.
There are a few easy procedures you need to be aware of if you use Instagram and have temporarily deactivated your account for a particular reason. This step-by-step tutorial will show you how to reactivate your Instagram account on an iPhone, Android device, computer, or mobile browser.
- Open the Instagram app on your mobile device.
- Enter the username and password for the account you want to reactivate on the login screen, then tap Login.
- Your feed will now open, and everything in your account will be back to normal.
Note – You won’t be able to log back into your account if you deleted it as opposed to only temporarily deactivating it. You’ll need to create a new account since that one has been deleted.
Even if your account information is accurate, there may occasionally be a bug on Instagram that prevents you from logging in. So, if your account won’t allow you log in, don’t freak out; give it a day and try again.
Also Read –
- How do Instagram models make money – Complete Guide 
- How to Clear Search History on Instagram [2023 Updated]
- How Instagram followers help a brand go worldwide?
- How the blue checkmark on Instagram helps businesses
If you have deleted your Instagram account permanently, there is no way for you to make it active again. Instead, if you have done this, you will need to open a fresh Instagram account.